All your decontamination needs covered in one day.
A City & Guilds accredited one-day course in infection prevention and decontamination, suitable for all those in the practice with responsibility for infection control procedures.
This course explains the complexities of infection control and the rationale behind compliance guidelines. Training takes place at our new purpose-built decontamination facility ensuring that theoretical learning is supported by practical application.
This course has recently been assessed by Health Education England (East Midlands Region) as being an Enhanced course in reference to COPDEND’s criteria.
- Combination of theoretical and practical learning
- Purpose-built decontamination facility used for practical work
- City & Guilds Certificate provides a validated portable qualification
- 5.5 hours of verifiable CPD
“This thorough and enjoyable course can really benefit your practice as a whole because, after all, your decontamination procedures are only as good as your training.”
Vimal Shah Rivergreen Dental Practice
“Clear, concise instruction, relevant to my needs and expectations.”
Helen Hollins The Riley Dental Studio
- Theory behind the cause of infections
- Theoretical and practical sessions on water quality and safely maintaining dental unit waterlines
- All aspects of instrument decontamination
- Hands-on instruction on manual cleaning and PPE
- Theoretical and practical sessions on instrument and surface cleaning and sterilisation procedures
- Theoretical and practical sessions on hand hygiene