Bioclear Daily is a disinfectant for continuous use in dental unit water lines (DUWLs). Used daily, it reduces the planktonic bacteria count in water flowing through the unit, minimising the potential for biofilm formation.
1L Bottle, including measuring cap for accurate dosage
- For continuous use in dental unit water line feed bottles
- Continuously controls water quality to reduce the potential formation of biofilm
- Maintains water quality to ensure compliance with HTM 01-05
- Used at 1% concentration
- Prepared solutions can be kept in suitable plastic containers for up to 10 days
- CE marked Class IIa
- Excellent material compatibility
- Simple and easy to use
- Tested to ISO10993 for biocompatibility
Biofilm forms when planktonic bacteria in the water supply attach to a surface – and with their low, intermittent water flow and non-toxic tubing, compounded by warm surgery temperatures, DUWLs are especially prone to biofilm formation if not correctly maintained. In accordance with HTM 01-05 guidelines, it is essential for practices to control and prevent biofilm forming in DUWLs, and Bioclear Daily provides a proven and easy-to-use solution backed by robust technical evidence. With daily use of the solution, water quality is maintained continually, reducing planktonic bacteria count and minimising formation of biofilm.
6.75 to 6.91
19.8 to 19.17
Note following 19.35
Measure out the required amount using the supplied dosing cup. Add this to distilled or RO water to make a 1% solution. Firmly close the lid and shake vigorously to mix. Pour into chair’s bottle and reattach. Repeat this process daily.