Every dental practice knows the importance of maintaining Dental Unit Water Lines (DUWLs) and finding a way to help practices do that efficiently and rapidly is important. This guiding principle is behind the launch of Dentisan’s Clean Water Club.
Using the latest insights and effective monitoring steps, every dental practice can now stay on top of the quality of the water running through the waterlines of each of their treatment centres. From 1st June 2022, the Dentisan Clean Water Club will be available as a free online portal for managing, monitoring, and maintaining every DUWL in the practice.
Manage, monitor, and maintain
The Clean Water Club offers an easy way to manage, monitor, and maintain waterlines with a “set and forget” process.
After registering each surgery in the practice, recurring subscriptions to waterline biocides and dip slides are set. After this, dip slide images can be uploaded, which are assessed and reported on by Dentisan’s in-house technicians.
This process enables constant and rigorous maintenance of waterlines, with individual certificates being issued for each surgery, if requirements are met.
How to register
Registering with the Clean Water Club is simple and open to all practices with accounts with Henry Schein Dental, Henry Schein Ireland, and Kent Express. Here’s a quick look at how to register:
- First, the practice will need to specify which dealer should be used for the Clean Water Club account.
- Once the account is verified by the dealer, a guided online process enables practices to register up to 20 surgeries, designating a name for each chair.
- Practices set product subscriptions
- Dip Slide images showing both input and output water should be submitted to Dentisan’s in-house lab team.
- Dip Slide results are sent via email and certificates can be downloaded after two consecutive pass results. These certificates are valid for 6 months.
The benefits to your practice
Streamlining the testing of DUWLS is essential in any busy dental practice, as is finding a way to simplify a process while keeping the integrity of the testing regime. Dentisan’s Clean Water Club provides solutions to these challenges, offering dental practices:
- A streamlined process for waterline monitoring across the business, for every surgery and from one, user-friendly portal.
- Complete peace of mind that essential products will always be delivered when needed.
- Speed, thanks to both the intuitive online portal itself, but also the simple and effective use of Dip Slides, which are then uploaded as an image direct to the portal.
- Added peace of mind, with all Dip Slides being assessed by Dentisan’s experts in an external lab.
To find out more register your interest at email@example.com