Leaders in dental infection control dentisan are committed to educating the whole dental team in the area of infection prevention. Now in addition to online CPD and their popular one-day City & Guilds accredited course, dentisan is delighted to introduce Dentilearn CPD In-Practice, enabling dentists and their teams to access verifiable CPD training in dental decontamination from the comfort and convenience of their own practice.
· Training delivered by Dentisan’s knowledgeable experts
· Convenient and cost-effective education for the whole dental team
· Choice of 1- or 2-hour in-practice sessions including practical demonstrations
· Awards verifiable CPD to each individual retrospectively
· One price, regardless of number of participants
Topics within the In-practice sessions can be selected in advance to ensure you are provided with the specific training that best meet the needs of you and your team.
· Principles of infection control
· Water quality
· Instrument decontamination and sterilisation
· Personal protective equipment
· Hand hygiene
Arranging a Dentilearn CPD In-Practice session is easy. Simply select either a 1- or 2-hour session to suit your practice needs, then phone or email your request to the expert in your area, who will contact you direct to arrange a convenient date.
To book, practices in Scotland and Northern England should contact Jonty Bayliss on 07741 314670 | email@example.com; for practices in Southern England, please contact Anne Harris 07741 312515 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook: dentisan Ltd